Friday, November 20, 2009

old polaroids part 1


Ever since I can remember, I've been taking Polaroids. Now, most of you will think that means I've always had a Polaroid-camera. That is not the case. I'm just bad at remembering things that happened before 2006. Especially since my life before high-school was pretty much the most boring, shitty, inbred existence ever. Now, I have hundreds of old Polaroids lying around, and I really want to post them, but I haven't gotten around to scanning them all. If you've read this blog for a while, you'll probably recognize most of these, but I thought all the new readers might enjoy them. I hate the fact that I need to point this out, but yes, these are actual polaroids. They are not an online program that adds a white border to your photographs, so you don't have to pay the extra money that polaroids cost.


Me, Erik and Linus in our apartment, Paris 2006


Anna and Alli, New York 2007


Linus, Stockholm 2007(?)


One of my first shoots, Paris 2006


Darjeeling, India 2007


Peter, Linus and Andreas with stolen sign, Gothenburg 2007(?)


Anna, New York 2007


Busy P and SoMe, Paris 2006


Holly. New York, 2007


Me eating pizza, New York 2007


This was right before Maja left for Brazil, and we were talking about how she is going to be a great photographer. She proved this by cropping off my head in this photograph.

3 comments:

ghaz said...

jag har tagit den där du äter pizza!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! puss på mig!!

robmonZter said...

är du säker? tror att det är holly

ghaz said...

jag är helt säker för du har t.o.m studio b "över 18"-armbandet på dig, vi åt den där pizzan efter studio b. du tog ett foto på mig och joel sittandes på marken strax innan