Sunday, April 6, 2008

What I've learned.

New york is basically full of beautiful people. It would be awesome to be one of them. Here are some of the things that I've learned from them and about them.

-Mike calls Tom from Myspace "Greg from Craigslist" by mistake.
-Anna likes to make fun of Stephen Hawking. That's like saying "Helen Keller can't enjoy the cinema as much as I can". And then smiling.
-Apparently, here it is necessary at a club to have someone in the bathroom who opens the door for you, turns the fawcett on and gives you paper. For money. Thanks for doing things that I've been doing myself since I was 2 years old.
-For a billion dollars, me and Lara would most definitely invest in a third nipple and a midget entourage.
-Linus fits in worse in Bed-stuy than Clint Eastwood would in WHAM!. He's been a champ, though.
-Cupcakes are basically an orgasm of sugar. Meredith and Olivia ate theirs before I could reach the table. It was as close to a gastronomical black hole as one could get. And it was awesome.
-I've been taught what smores are. As far as I understood, they're the ultimate method for reaching a state where you need rollerskates instead of shoes. AKA they turn you into a fatass.

I could go on, but I don't want to bore you. It's been a fucking amazing stay here. Thanks, dudes. I hope you enjoyed it as much as I did.

No comments: