Thursday, April 10, 2008

Off to Fort Lauderdale

People who hold their pants up when they walk along the beach are funny. I saw a guy who was even funnier. He was doing what I just said, wearing board-shorts. God forbid he should get water on his bathing suit.

So, what have I learned about Miami and its inhabitants?

-Anna has been to every single country in the world, including Jupiter, Neverland and I'm still waiting to see a picture of her, standing in front of the pearly gates of heaven. I bet that's a cool place.
-Apparently, people here change personalities like I change underwear.
-It's not called "The sunshine state" for nothing. There are less clouds than there are midgets in the NBA.
-Rick Ross is their version of Zeus.
-"The greek word for Miamian means "misshapen ball of clay". I try to think of that every time I go to the beach". In other words, everyone here is fucking ripped.
-Linus got oxygen-raped by the air-conditioner and is now sick.
-People here have sex to get rich. Some people think that's sad, I don't. Most people in the western world don't get to have sex and don't have that much money. That's not exactly a win-win situation, is it?
-The only things that Miami and New York have in common is that they are both different places.
-People here probably trade STD's like they're Pokemon.

I guess that's it for now. We're heading up to Fort Lauderdale to meet up with Jakob. We're renting a car and going on a roadtrip through Florida. They said that they wanted to go to the Everglades, to which I replied: "I have a gun and I will not hesitate to shoot the tires. Don't-test-me."

// R

p.s pictures are coming up within a couple of days, assuming that I get to keep my fucking camera this time.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HHAHAHA sååååååååå svenskt jag dör:
-Linus got oxygen-raped by the air-conditioner and is now sick.

stattash liten :C