Monday, April 14, 2008

Miami PD are intimidating.

I can live with the fact that people in Florida have the ugliest mail-boxes in the world. I might even say that they're uglier than Jack Osborne(I have serious suspicions that he is adopted, his real mother is Anna Nicole Smith and his father is a German Shepherd).

I can also live with the fact that people here BUILD their own pools, even though they live right next to the carribbean. Congratz, you just paid money to have a big hole of water 10 feet away from your house when the worlds biggest fucking hole of water is 15 feet away from it. And that one is free.

What I can't live with, is the fact that the police here aren't nearly as intimidating as the NYPD. You want to call the NYPD "officer" when you talk to them, I kind of feels nice. Here, the cop-cars sound like a gay guy whistling after Colin Farell at a club and they look like something out of Monsters Inc. And the icing on the cake is this police station that I found:


A semi-pink police station? You have got to be fucking kidding me.

// Robin

p.s one of the theme-songs to our everglades/key west roadtrip. I got smashed and decided it was a good idea to convince italian tourists that it is swedish tradition to write "HUMAN ROBOT" all over someone's body when they drink alcohol. I did it to nobody, everyone did it to me.



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahaha älskar att väggen är delvis APRIKOS, inte rosa utan aprikos som om det ligger nån tanke bakom det.

robmonZter said...

ja, han som valde färgen heter säkert Anthony.

Anonymous said...

HAHA eller timmy