Wednesday, April 16, 2008

If you're gooiing to Saaaan....I hate that song.

"I'M THE KING OF THE WORLD" said Jack Dawson from Titanic, a couple of hours before he drowned. I don't mean to rain on his parade, but is it only in my dreams that the king of the world is actually able to swim? I'm not sure why I brought Titanic up, since I'm listening to Roxette. Roxette has nothing to do with Titanic, I think. To be honest, I'm not sure where the whole Titanic-Roxette-topic is going, so I'm just going to drop that one.

San Fransisco is alot of fun already. I spoke to Ghazal at 4.00 am this morning, which was really nice. It's interesting being in a city that's apparently more gay than christmas and has more crack-heads than cross-streets. I think I might have had my first burrito yesterday, it was fucking excellent. It was like having Emilio Estevez wrapped in bread, I kid you not.

We lost Jens last night at a club, I'm hoping he's fine. He's already gotten a free t-shirt in a store, this is probably the only city in the world where Swedish p.y.t's will get shit for free.

Regarding pictures, recent polls tell me that I have very few christian readers. This is equally shocking as it is alarming to me. Hence, the next picture post will be my last desperate(yet valiant) attempt to get rid of the ones that I do have. In other words, pictures coming up.

// R

No comments: