Wednesday, April 9, 2008

I like the ocean, it never stands still

I can't seem to digest the fact that I lost that roll of film. I'm still pissed about it. Speaking of pissed, last night we went out with Anna and her friends and once again, I think Linus might be dead. I had a coffee and a bagel by the beach today and listened to Fujiya & Miyagi. Also, I got a disposable camera, just to get my fix.

For some reason, I can't help but associating Miami with cheesy hip-hop. I love it. I guess I'm just at a point in my life where I want to hear Lil' Wayne sing "make it rain", T.I "I'M THE KING, Lil' Jon "Down skeet skeet" or R.Kelly "Don't ask me what my name is, stupid bitch I'm famous". I'm sick of this whole "keepin' it real", because none of them do. P Diddy might as well be a character from Toy Story, that's how real he is. I don't think even Buzz Lightyear would have been able to sleep with J-Lo. But it's all good in da hood, Diddy?

I really can't help it. I found myself watching the weather and I started humming "the weather channel, but I do not broadcast"...haha. It's just so much more fun listening to. I mean, I'm sure Atmosphere and those guys had it real tough, just like Kafka, Soltzenitsyn, Ho chi Minh and Kurt Cobain but guess what, that A-team of depression is dead. It's too late to bond with them, you tit. Get over yourself.

We've been walking around alot in downtown Miami and we've been hanging out in South Beach. Pictures are coming up soon. We haven't been to Opa Loca, Linus is white, I'm Indian and I hear even the trees are made out of kevlar there.

On a side-note, I read on Ghazal's blog that Jay-Z and Beyonce are getting married. That's fine by me, h.o.v.a is awesome. He deserves a cool girlfriend. It's like if Santa Clause married Alicia Keys. Go for it, tap that ass, you coca-cola spawned tub of lard. Go for it.

// Robbin

p.s I love the fact that people think that they're dating a "real" girl when they're dating J-Lo, just because she went to private school on the same continent as the Bronx.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

älskar akons "konvict muzik" i början. har seriöst haft endast DEN biten på huvudet. haha!

Anonymous said...

älskar akon, akon är gud.

robmonZter said...

haha, det känns som om akon vrålar convict muzik i början på alla sina låtar. han gör det i både cross that line med rick ross och Snitch med Obi Trice. tror jag iaf

Anonymous said...

ja det är väl typ hans bolag/crew eller nåt sånt där.