Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Zoot Magazine



So, I have a story in the bi-annual magazine Zoot. I think it turned out alright, and I'm hoping to do something else for them in the future. The issue was delayed a bit, but it should be in stores now, or next week maybe. It's sold pretty much worldwide throught Borders, Barnes&Noble and any magazine store with a decent selection. These pictures are extracts from the story, slightly modified from the version that is in the actual magazine, of course. I hope you'll like it. Also, I just arrived in Berlin and so far it's been amazing. The apartment is big, light and there is no furniture. At all. I've got a couple of projects coming up, I'll keep you posted on any progress.



Credits
photo: robmonzter
fashion: Katie Burnett
hair: Kiyo Igarashi
make-up: Yuri Okada
editing: Maja Daniels
models: Masha@Storm & Claire@FM



Zoot Magazine

No comments: