Saturday, June 13, 2009

The past couple of weeks part I


These are pictures from the past couple of weeks, meaning New York, California, London and Berlin. I wanted to post them earlier, but my computer was not working. Highlights included seeing my cousin Malou in London, having a party at our loft in New York, and taking portrait pictures of Max's turkey. I've been trying vivid color film and I really like it. Unfortunately, it's really expensive here in Berlin, so I might have to go back to regular film for a while. Last night, me and Alex found a couch on the other side of town at 6 am and tried to carry it home. It did not work. Anyways, stay tuned for part II.


























pics: me

2 comments:

ghaz said...

hallå vad är vivid color film?? vad är skillnaden mellan den och vanlig film?

robmonZter said...

vivid color film betyder att färger blir mer intensiva än med vanlig film, typ som på de röda bilderna