Monday, June 1, 2009

Photobooth pictures

Here are some pictures of me and my friends from our self-constructed photo-booth, that we built for the party on Saturday. Unfortunately, it broke twice, because people jumped(literally) on the button, instead of pressing it with your fingers, like you're supposed to. People, unless you open elevators and play-video games like that, it's kind of a stupid way to do it. Just putting that out there.



Now the lovely lady on my shoulder, I found in a shop earlier during the day. She is a ballerina from Fulton Street, and her name is Julie Gaffney, obviously being named after the infamous(at least on Iceland) Julie "The Cat" Gaffney, from Mighty Ducks II. I totally had the wrong picture of Iceland before I saw that movie.



























No comments: