Sunday, June 7, 2009

The new trend. My new trend.

I've been feeling for a while now that it's time to make some money. And I'm not talking about petty cash here, I'm talking serious money. The kind of money that I can live off for the rest of my life. Now, I thought this was going to be relatively easy. It was not. It took me a whole day, but I've finally figured out how to make money. This is my very own, new and totally awesome action figure:


Are YOU sick of being the only uncool kid in class, simply because you can't keep up with the new trends? Do you always get picked last during PE? Fear not, for this is the all new, super cool AUSTRALIA MAN! He's half man, half retarded monkey. The all new Australia Man rides the bus without a shirt on, loves sports that nobody else gives a shit about, and has almost eradicated an entire species of people! And the best part is, the new super awesome action-figure only costs 79.99 $! If you thought Batman was cool, check this out! Australia Man can walk and talk at the same time, blacks out every single week-end, and has successfully been raping the English language for centuries, without ever being prosecuted! So, stop wasting time being unpopular, and get your very own Australia Man today! All rights reserved, shirt and cerebral activity sold separately.

No comments: