Thursday, December 10, 2009

Why would you do that?

I never understood people that buy small, ugly, insignificant dogs. The thing that bothers me about small dogs, is that they're jumpy. All things that are jumpy are annoying. People hate jumpy people, so why would you get a jumpy dog? I understand that small dogs are less work, but if you want less work, why don't you get a cat instead? At least they're aesthetically pleasing, something that partially makes up for their total lack of personality. Obviously, fashion people buy small dogs or cats, for the exact reason I just mentioned. When you choose a pet, based on the fact that you both lack personality, it might be time to re-evaluate and make some form of change. It makes sense to me.

Anyway, take Pugs, for instance. In what other instances do people want to pay a lot of money for defect goods? I thought defect goods were supposed to be free, or at least cheap? 800 dollars for something defect is not cheap. It is common knowledge that Pugs are a sad, biological failure. I'm not saying they suck, which they do, but it just seems like such a shitty deal to me. See, this is were I need your help. Can someone please explain to me why I should buy this sorry excuse for a dog:



When I could buy one of these little munchkins?







Also, the following names are currently being considered for my first dog:

Cornelius
Helmut
Bowie
Heima
Hilfe
Ray Dee O'Head

I'm out.

2 comments:

Max Levin said...

FORNAMST HEIRWOULPH!

I vote for Helmut
(Jag rost for Helmut!!!)

robmonZter said...

haha almost nothing is making sense max