Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Hi, I have pictures of animals on my website.

I came across some photographer who had a category on his website that said "Animals". Just "Animals". I know what it sounds like, and it's exactly that. He had a whole category dedicated to four or five random pictures of animals; lambs, puppies in the park etc. And he wrote little captions for the pictures. Like "Greg playing with his ball in the park".

Now, either he is the funniest person ever and I want to marry him, or he's an idiot. I would place my bets on the latter. Therefore, this post will be dedicated to people who think it's a good idea to have pictures of animals on your website, and then write little captions for them. Amazing. I'm considering something like this for my website:



This is Archibald sleeping. Look at him go!



Here's a picture of Lenny sneaking out for a morning swim, even though it was Sunday! Chill out, Lenny, it's Sunday! Haha, what a goofball!



I took this one when André had just woken up. He was so mad at me when he realised I had just taken a picture! It was so funny!



This is actually my friend's dad, Mr Hermanson, at our graduation party. You can't tell in this picture, but he was getting down with us later in the evening! Right on, Mr Hermanson!



Here's Auntie Carole last christmas. She thought she was going to get a new sewing-machine, but her husband got her a margarita maker instead. As you can see, she was furious! It was so funny!

Come on, don't dedicate a whole category on your website to random pictures of animals. It can be perceived as quite dumb.

4 comments:

lisa said...

du vore ju helt genial om du bara inte var så medveten om det själv

robmonZter said...

jag blir faktiskt tvungen att ta det som en komplimang, även om det inte är det

Dave said...

tuppen robban hade inte gillat det här

robmonZter said...

haha gissa vilka jag tänkte på hela tiden när jag skrev inlägget. Robban, åsnan Vic, grisen Rodney och kamelen Gus.