Monday, September 28, 2009

Akbar the baby & Au Revoir Simone


I may be mean, but I give credit where credit is due. If someone does something worthy of praise, I'm not one to deny it. Therefore, I would like to give a big thumbs up to this lady:

http://www.aftonbladet.se/wendela/barn/article5845966.ab (Swedish)

I couldn't find the article in English, but essentially, some woman in Indonesia just gave birth to a child that weighed approximately 8.7 kilos. His name is Akbar. Akbar the baby. Akbar the baby who weighed 19 pounds, and still decided to thrust his way out of his mothers vagina. I guess it's her own fault, for having a placenta that's made of mayonnaise, but still, if giving birth to something the size of a small pool-table isn't worth a bit of praise, then I honestly do not know what is.

2 comments:

Jonna. said...

kul att den heter akbar också, som alltså betyder stor/större.

robmonZter said...

det hade nästan varit fetare om han hette mini