Tuesday, April 28, 2009

This is how you know you've had a boring day.

Today var not a very eventful day, something that struck me as I was resizing every single picture on my website. If you've ever been on my website, you'll know it's a lot of work. Actually, that's not exactly how I came to think of how boring my day was. Here's what happened.

I was listening to Oasis' album "What's the story(morning glory)" on shuffle, and when the first song on the album(entitled "Hello") was actually played last, I thought to myself, "What a funny paradox, the song Hello was played last". It was not a funny paradox, my day was just that dull. This got me thinking, what other signs are there, that would indicate that you've had a boring day? In my opinion, you've probably had a boring day if:

-You are wearing a Hard Rock Cafe T-shirt. Why? Because you own a Hard Rock Cafe T-shirt and that means you probably suck at life.
-You hung out with a person who owns a Blackberry or iPhone.
-You are in Oslo, Norway.
-You watched Munich.
-You alphabetized your...alphabetized anything.
-You called your mom, not the other way around.
-You are old.
-You went to the Everglades.
-You had a dream that you were a member of the Rolling Stones, woke up, and then had to live the entire day as your shitty self.
-You are in a wheel-chair.
-You searched the word "funny" on Youtube and then just went from there.




My point is, I finished resizing the personal images. It took me all day, so you better check it out:

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey, snacka inte ner everglades, det var en blast, hah

-aqua-

ghaz said...

HAHA mahmoud brukar alltid youtuba "funny" när han är uttråkad