Sunday, April 12, 2009

I don't look like him and some things deserve to be left alone.

I've been told by many peers(mostly American) that I look like the guy from Slumdog Millionaire. I really don't understand why. Sometimes I can't help but feel that Americans are almost putting in effort to confirm the most common(and often incorrect) stereotype about them: That most Americans are fools. Anyways, in the midst of defying this absurd assumption that all people from South Asia look like "the guy from Slumdog Millionaire", I decided to log in and check my Facebook. This is what I saw:



They're everywhere.

On a sidenote, I really, really wish Johnny Cash and Tori Amos hadn't butchered this already perfect song. Sometimes you just have to let things be. Also, I definitely have respect for Johnny Cash, but seriously ALL of his songs start the same. Every single one. I can't even take him seriously anymore.





No comments: