Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Monkey the cat & shoots in London

When in London this time, I had the pleasure of staying with my friends Zed and Maja. not only was their company a privilege, but Zed also happens to have what might seriously be the best cat in the history of the world. His name is Monkey and he looks like this:



In other news, I did two shoots in London last week. They both turned out pretty well, and I can safely say I got my picture taking urge back. For natural reasons, I can't show the photo stories here, but I will be posting some snapshots in the next couple of days. In other news, I broke my point-n-shoot camera. That sucks. Anyways, these are a few pictures from Tuesday, when I shot Camilla and Pippa:


Why pay for haircuts when you've got trustworthy
hairdressers in your team?




All pics: Throbbinator

1 comment: