Wednesday, February 4, 2009

The whitest boy alive.


all pics: me,duh

No, this post is not about any of my friends. Being stranded in London is cozier than I expected. I went to do some research yesterday, but I didn't really find anything relevant. I'm shooting at the end of February, but the story and theme are still fairly blurry to me. If you've always wanted to plan a photo-editorial, feel free to go nuts with suggestions. If not, I'll have to figure something out myself.

In regards to the topic: The new album from The Whitest Boy Alive, entitled "Rules", is just what I needed right now. Unlike their previous stuff, this album is way more instrumental. For those of you who don't know this band, it's a side project by Kings of Convenience singer Erlend øye. It's kind of an acquired taste, but I like it. The problem is that every time I hear this band, I'm reminded of how anxiously I'm awaiting the next Kings Of Convenience album.

No comments: