Thursday, February 26, 2009


So, this is a list of what concerts Nat would go to if I were paying(ongoing study, updates to follow):

YES:
-Blur
-Queen(only with original lineup)
-The Beatles(only with original lineup)

Maybe:
-Pulp
-Flight of the Conchords

No:
-Oasis


I'm going to Hong Kong on Saturday for a couple of weeks to visit one of my good friends. I haven't seen him in like two years, thus I'm really looking forward to it.When I get back, I'll hopefully be shooting, and then I'm not sure if I'll go back to Sweden for like two weeks before venturing back to New York for two months. I've got tons of rolls that I haven't developed, since I figure it's probably dirt cheap to do it in Hong Kong, and they'll probably do it better. Hence, you can look forward to loads and loads of pictures next week. I will also be posting this years first "best of" album on my website. Should be good fun.

// R

1 comment:

ghaz said...

haha, oasis är bokade till roskilde.

peppar på fler foton och best of!!! peppsorize! förresten, inte sugen på att mötas upp på acid party i tehran? kom iiiigen, det ligger på vägen från hong kong till europa!