Tuesday, February 9, 2010

the great battle between genders.

Now, I don't want all you girls to misinterpret this post, but sometimes a man just has to show that he is...well, the man. Thus, I travelled to Stockholm, in order to find a suitable adversary in my quest to prove, once and for all, that men invented rock n' roll. I didn't have to search for very long. Actually, it just so happened that my nemesis came to me.



She was indeed a fine specimen within the much appreciated category of Homo Sapiens Femina, which intimidated me at first. However, I refused to let fear take over. Countless times, men have fallen victim to their looks, their intoxicating smell, and their snake-like charm. But this was my time. I was going to prevail. Thus, the fight started...



I quickly realized that this was no ordinary battle. This was a battle of minds, and sheer terror rose up within me when she displayed magnificent tactical skills. How could this be? Men have waged war for countless generations, yet it seemed as if she had been there watching the whole time. As if she had idly stood by, gently smirking while we slaughtered everyone around us, desperately trying to prove the value of our libido. And before I knew it, she kicked me in the nuts.



However, men have not become one of the most famous genders for nothing. I knew I could take her, I simply had to use my significantly larger brain and out-think her. Then it came to me. As clear as day, suddenly, I had a plan. In one quick motion, I got up on my feet and the fight was back on. And this time, I knew her weakness...



Unfortunately, that did not help. God damn it.


charles on facebook

1 comment: