Friday, February 19, 2010

DU HAR EN FÅGEL part I



I developed a new roll, and here are a few more gems from Berlin & Gothenburg. Alongside these images, are a few things that I wish you wouldn't put in your Facebook-status:

-What you had/are having for dinner. Most people eat food.
-That you are freaking out because of an exam.
-A quote from a song about lost love.
-That you hate the weather.

Suggestions are welcome, as always. I'm about to watch the Sweden-Belarus hockey game in the Olympics. I'm feeling pretty confident, because according to several interviews conducted by the Swedish media geniuses, the Sweden players will "try to do their best to win", and when the opportunity presents itself, they will "do their best to score". Great, that clearly indicates that our players know what the basic concept of hockey is. With that knowledge, we'll be unstoppable.

Fleetwood Mac - Everywhere













pics: I doubt it

No comments: