Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Blue eyes + picture preview

At a pre-party this past week-end, me and Ghazal both tried on our friend's blue contacts. I think I look way cooler, but most people would probably disagree. Please disregard the fact that Ghazal is hot, and I just look creepy.





Also, here is a picture preview from the past couple of weeks, involving Berlin, London, Gothenburg and Stockholm. I developed a lot of film, so the next couple of posts will most likely only involve pictures. Anyway, here is the preview


























pics: robb
charles on facebook

3 comments:

Mahzor said...

sorry robin, men ghazzie är hawtt i blåa ögon! hoppas allt är SUPERB!!

robmonZter said...

meh jag var helt säker pa att fa din röst iaf, mahsa. nu kan det bara ga utför.

Mahzor said...

haha MÄH!! Du får min röst i allt annat Robin i promise!