Thursday, March 26, 2009

Questions

I recently had a discussion abouth photography-related questions with a friend, where we just sat and made lists. I thought I'd share my answers with you guys:

A. Name five bands/musicians you'd like to shoot. Existent or non-existent.

-Kraftwerk.
-David Byrne/Talking Heads
-David Bowie
-Beethoven
-The Knife

B. Which five bands would you want to shoot during a tour, at the peak of their popularity?

-The Strokes
-N.W.A
-Rage Against The Machine
-The Clash
-The Libertines

C. Name five musicians that you think are the most photogenic:

-Again, David Bowie
-Bob Dylan
-Debbie Harry from Blondie
-A fresh prince-y Will Smith
-Ian Curtis from Joy Division



D. Five bands that you'd want to direct a music video for:



-Sigur Ros
-New Order
-Slipknot
-Pink Floyd
-Radiohead


Slipknot - Vermillion


E. Five bands that you'd never want to shoot because they're ugly and obnoxious:

-Justice: That hype was uncalled for.
-Sebastien Tellier: The most obnoxious character on the planet.
-50 Cent: Shoot him again.
-Bono from U2: The worlds biggest turd.
-The Jonas Brothers: Please tell me I never have to meet them.

Now you know a bit more about me, I guess. I realise that nobody probably cares, but I love making lists too much, not to write something like this.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

har du nytt nummer? har försökt få tag i dig du är väl i göteborg. Julia

robmonZter said...

aa men lägger ogärna ut det här, vi ska till någon av båtarna ikväll, kom dit!

g said...

e. answers are pretty much understandable!