Saturday, January 24, 2009

Gimme more

Most of you have probably heard of the ongoing solo project by Karin Dreijer, called "Fever Ray". She has teamed up with long time The Knife-collaborator Andreas Nilsson to create what will definitely be one of the best videos this year. It gives me the vibe of a darker version of Sigur Ros "Glosoli" video:

Fever Ray - If I had a heart:



Andreas Nilsson's videos are so fucking amazing, it almost makes me feel bad about sucking so hard in comparison. But then I remember that most people tend to suck. Like the British guy I bumped into at the bar last night. I think he was trying to give me shit about something, but I couldn't really hear him, since his shirt was too loud and the dumb fucking emblem on it was too big. Way to rape the Dubai clothing sales, dipshit. Sorry, I sidetracked. Here's the song for you guys:

Fever Ray - If I Had A Heart


2 comments:

Mestiza said...

music to kill yourself to ;-)

Anonymous said...

Too bad the song sucks.

Highly overrated.