Monday, March 17, 2008

Weezy

Last night, me Ghazal and Linus went to see Lil Wayne. It was, without a doubt, the weirdest concert I've ever been to. It was awesome, but very very bizarre. First, as a warmup, they played the best hiphop medley I've ever heard(ERIK, MOP - Ante up!). Then these fucking idiot rappers came on and people started booing, since the people who arranged the concert only let their friends rap before Weezy. One of the guys from this band got pissed and decided to piss weezy off later, which led to a bunch of fights on stage and eventually, Wayne walked off stage. In short, it was fucking crazy and one of the coolest concerts I've ever attended. Pictures to come shortly!

Also, I can't stand that slut who married Paul McCartney and now gets 25 million pounds for it. Tomorrow, I'm going to write about how she is going to burn in hell. For being a whore.

p.s He opened with Make it Rain, that was insane.

No comments: