Sunday, March 30, 2008

I feel just like a child

In India, people told me that I look 16 years old. it used to really piss me off. I feel it's safe to say that it doesn't anymore. Why? Because now, I know it's true.


Also, I'm going to New York tomorrow. This is the primary schedule:
1st-6thish New York
6thish-14th Miami
14th-24th San Fransisco
24th-27th Coachella
27th-16thisch Hanging out with Max & Dylan in Santa Barbara/Las Vegas
17thisch-Don't knowisch Visiting Holly in the O.C and L.A
And then back to New York and then back to London.

This means I soon get to spend some quality time with my partners in crime of summer '06, can't wait. Also, my hair gets very fluffy sometimes. Live with it, I do.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

AHAHAHHAAHAHAHA JAG FATTADE INTE ATT DET VAR DU PÅ BILDEN FÖRST, ÅH HERREGUD! INDISK UTBYTESSTUDENT PÅ UCSB'S CIVILINGENJÖRSUTBILDNING!!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAA VART ÄR DE RÖDA PLASTMUGGARNA MED VITA KANTER??

Anonymous said...

hahahahahahahahaha förlåt men jag måste faktiskt skratta lite till.