Monday, October 19, 2009

An honorable mention.


pic by: Erik, Hultsfred Festival 2004?

I was mentioned on this cool blog. You should check it out if you like sourced things, like I do. It's pretty sweet. On Wednesday, I'm going to New York for a month, so if you're there, give me a call. I'm off to do some pre-travel laundry, and since I can't seem to find a laundromat in Neukölln, I'm forced to venture far away. I'm not even going to say how far. It's embarassing.

Currently being played a lot on my On-The-Go:

Massive Attack - Splitting The Atom

Kris Menace & Lifelike - Discopolis
Zwicker - Who You Are (Junior Boys version)
Bruce Springsteen - The Wrestler

Jesse Rose - Touch My Horn (Crookers version)
Yazoo - Don't Go

Air & Jean-Jacques Perrey - Cosmic Bird

Röyksopp - Happy Up Here (Breakbot version)

Yazoo - Situation (Hercules & Love Affair version)
Cloud - What You Want (Infiltrators version)
Johnny Flynn & The Sussex Wit- Eyeless in Holloway

No comments: