Friday, October 2, 2009

Those updates

Remember when Facebook got its own Twitter-function? You know, when people started updating their status more frequently? I really like that function. I like the spontaneity of it, and the fact that you can attach stuff etc. And the best thing, is reading about people's everyday lives, since it really makes me feel like I'm closer to the people I know, even though I don't live in the same city as them anymore. My absolute favorite, is when people write about the different kinds of food they've had during the day. You know, something like:

"X Just finished baking a lemon custard pie for desert, and now it's time to watch some TV!"

Doesn't that make you wish you were there? Doesn't that make you envious? In this very moment, that person gets to indulge in both a tasty dish that's available everywhere, and gets to sit in front of something that everyone has, at the very same time! That really tickles my envy-nerv, I'll tell you that right now. Or what about this good old classic:

"X is now feeling sick from the monstrous salmon-pasta dish that my bestest friend X came over to make, and now it's time to sleep! YUMMY!"

Not only is this person crazy enough to combine food from Norway, with food from Italy, he/she's totally going to bed afterwards! Again, I can't say how envious I am. I would never have the guts to indulge in all those crazy activities. And it might even have been on a weeknight. Oh, such madness!

Please continue with the food-updates, guys! It's not like every single person we know eats food and nobody cares.

1 comment:

Jonna. said...

hahahahahahaha älskar vändningen i sista meningen