Friday, July 24, 2009

You can't come on my heist.

I don't get it. Why didn't Cinderella just pick up her shoe when she dropped it? It certainly doesn't appear to be THAT time consuming, does it? And it's not like she dropped a bag of nuts. It was a completely unique, high-heeled glass shoe, that was given to her by a magic fairy. If that doesn't constitute "memorabilia", or at least gives the shoe some sentimental value, then I don't know what would.

The only plausible reason why she wouldn't pick it up, was because she was trying to get away. Even then, it does not make any sense to me. We're talking about a completely unique glass shoe, that only fits her. It's essentially a fingerprint, covered in semen. It would be like if I tried to pull off some sort of heist, and while trying to escape, I lost my titanium trench coat, that was given to me when Albus Dumbledore happened to pop by my place. To find me, you'd pretty much only have to sit down and google "The only person in the history of mankind to own a titanium trench coat, generously donated by the headmaster of Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry". Then click on my website.

And there's more to this ludicrous attempt at an escape, since she doesn't even kick the other shoe off. Wearing an even number of high-heeled shoes seems fairly important when you're trying to walk. Even more so when you're trying to fucking run away from someone. I might just be silly here, but if I was in a relatively sober, slightly stressed state, and dropped my one of a kind glass shoe, I'm pretty sure I would have just rotated my body 180 degrees, leaned over, and put it back on? If I remember the movie correctly, it was a slip-on, for Christs sake.



I'm not even going to mention the dress. She looks like a meringue. I kind of feel a bit mean ripping on her like this, but I guess what I'm trying to say is: If you're planning a heist, don't include Cinderella. She'll fuck it all up.

No comments: