Sunday, July 12, 2009

awkwardness part II

Now, this is actually kind of a re-issue. The fact that made me consider bringing this topic up again, is the fact that our bathroom door does not have a lock. Not having locks on doors can, very easily, lead to uncomfortable situations. It can even go beyond that. Uncomfortable situations can magically evolve into pure horror. If you've stuck with this blog for a while, you might remember my post about walking in on your roommate while he is masturbating. Not only that, but he is masturbating to a very disturbing movie. I made a top 5 of awkward movies for your roommate to be watching when you walked in on his fornication-session. On that list, I had 2001 A space oddyssey, Free Willy etc etc. Now, this topic was inadvertently sparked again in my mind, but with a twist. Hence, why don't we do music this time? This top 5 list was compiled two nights ago by me, Max, Alex, Linus and Niclas. I want you guys to imagine walking in on your roommate, while he is thoroughly jerking it to:

-We Are The Champions by Queen
-The Sound of Silence by Simon & Garfunkel
-March of the Empire from Star Wars
-Hey Jude by The Beatles
-Anything by Rage Against the Machine

This list could be made endless, but I don't have all day. As per usual, any suggestions are more than welcome. Ping-Pong in a park awaits. I'm going to London in about two weeks, then Sweden. New York plans for the fall are also in the making. Stay tuned for pictures from Charles the Bear's adventure to Potsdam. Should be good fun.

1 comment:

marlowe said...

dude, my roommates came home when i was having sex and my door was open, awkward....i'm never leaving my room again