Saturday, May 9, 2009

The past couple of days...

Amusing things that happened to me in the past couple of days:

-I gave my seat on the subway to a pregnant lady, only to discover that she wasn't actually pregnant. She was just from the United States of America.
-I got arrested. It would have been amusing, if it wasn't for the fact that it sucked balls.
-My roommate spilled beer on my computer, and now I have to change the language whenever I want to write the letters "W' and "A", since they are currently located on keys that don't work. That part would also be amusing if it wasn't for the fact that it sucked equally much.
-I found out that people here call the Eurostar, the "Chunnel". Simply because Channel+Tunnel=Chunnel. The country of Brangelinas and TomKats have never ceases to amaze, huh? . Anyways, I do not wish to be any worse than these litterary masterminds. Hence, here's a list of suggested words that need be added to this list of absolutely idiotic alpha-math:

-Frodo+Gandalf=Frondalf
-Meredith+Anna=Mannadith
-Rhinocerus+Boomerang=Rhinoomerang
-Minister+Tango=Mango
-Alchoholic+Frolic=Alchoholic
-Jingle Bells+Balls=Jingle Balls

Feel free to come up with suggestions. It really isn't that hard.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

got arrested?

ghaz said...

precis, berätta!