Sunday, December 7, 2008

ahh the frenchies

This needs to be posted. It reminds me of one of my favorite scenes in one of my favorite movies:

Let's move on. This is arguably the best song ever about blowjobs(courtesy of the notorious monsieur Gainsbourg and mademoiselle France Gall):

I have a huge crush on young France Gall. Hence, I'll post this one too, even though she looks shitty. I'm doing this out of spite for you crackheads out there who actually like Kate Ryan's shitty cover. Kate Ryan is fucking gross. As is Ibiza.

// R

ps This is my biggest crush at the moment. Meaning her, not the song:

I can't keep living a lie. I love both her and the song.

1 comment:

ghaz said...

åh whitney, mitt livs längsta kärlek. OOOOOOOOH I WANNA DANCE WITH SOMEBODYYYYYYYYYY, I WANNA FEEL THE HEAT WITH SOMEBODYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY