Tuesday, December 23, 2008

brooklyn



I just got an email with some snapshots that Sasha took of me and my ex-roomies. I don't even remember them being taken. Way to be stealth, Sash. I miss that place. Myself, I'll be posting what might be the last batch of disposable camera-pictures around new years. New year, new methods, I guess. Plus, I'm bored with the disposable cameras. Anyways, here are Sasha's pics of our quirky activities:


Here's a tip if you're going to bike around Brooklyn: "Don't randomly fall in the middle of the street for no reason." This is the aftermath of me not being able to fully grasp that concept.

Mike D and Lin


Lin

Mike D at Aaron's art show

Just seconds before I was face-painted into the most non-intimidating Tiger ever.

Aaron and Darcy.

Pics: Sasha Maslov

No comments: