Saturday, October 11, 2008

zoo

I went to the zoo the other day, it was amazing. I saw(in order of coolness): Pandas, Tigers, Gorillas, Elephants, Hippos, Lions, Cheetas, Orangutans, Zebras and some weird deer thing. Max's favorite animals are elephants, which is a pretty decent call. I'm not positive about mine. I just know that my least favorite animal are guys that go to concerts without a shirt on. Also, I'm not going to name anyone, but one of my friends has gone through his entire life, thinking that penguins are the same size as humans. If that's true, the second Batman movie is inaccurate, since Danny Devito is too short to portray a penguin.


Oh, and I was watching "We own the night" yesterday(for the 2nd time) and I have only one thing to say. Starting a movie with Blondie's "Heart of Glass"? Fucking great call.


I don't have time to write a proper post right now, sorry. News are that I'm going to Berlin for new years, a trip that has great potential. Anyone who knows where MDSLKTR are playing, step forward. Oh, and I'll probably post some new pictures at the beginning of next week.


// R

No comments: