Monday, October 13, 2008

Choke and fall, mr seal.

Imagine standing up there with a camera where everything in the viewfinder is in reverse. You turn left, everything you see goes to the right. It would have sucked if I fell. A lot.


I saw Choke last night. I must say, I was moderately impressed. I love Sam Rockwell, but the whole movie just felt kind of...bleh. Meaning nothing really happened. I went with Julia, who apparently doesn't like pop-corn. She probably doesn't like rainbows, babies, chocolate, puppies or sunsets either. Anyways, I'd give the movie a 5/10, with me being in a generous mood. And finally, I feel the need to integrate a dedication to my beloved point-and-shoot that was lost in Miami earlier this year. And to add insult to injury, it happened like 5 minutes after a sea cow, or manatee, or seal swam 3 feet from me and Linus. Don't worry, I've got it all down on film. Somewhere.

No comments: