Saturday, November 22, 2008

Sasha Maslov



I somehow feel the need to post some pictures taken by one of my good friends and ex-roommates, Sasha. His images are very similar to one of my other buddies, Maja, and they're both fucking spectacular, I kid you not. Sasha's style is drastically different from mine. Me, I tend to notice and try to capture more of a fast-paced, nocturnally comfortably kid on speed. This probably just reflects the fact that I need to grow up. Sasha's images have more of a calm and serious mood to them, which is awesome for these kind of portraits. God, I fucking envy photo-journalists so much. Anyways, You should cruise over and browse his personal work. If you don't like it, that's totally okay. Just don't forget to tie your shoe-laces when you trott along to your fourth Ryan McGinley casting. God forbid you should fall and involontarily get your kidney pierced by a piece of deserted razor-wire, you dipshit.

I had a meeting with a magazine yesterday and it went really well. We started talking about the usual art-crap and then ended up talking about everything from Swedish schools to Barack's triumph. Also, I have a shoot on Tuesday, before going to Sweden on Wednesday. My hopes are high for this one, I think it should work out nicely. Pictures to come.











No comments: