Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Milli vanilli. classic.



What's worse, that this song was ever made, or the fact that I think it's awesome?

I'm semi-sick, although nobody believes me. On top of that, we had dinner with some friends last night. It was really nice, and after having complained about how sick I am(which nobody seemed to buy), we had cherries for desert. Now, I'm allergic to avocado, raw carrots, apple-peal etc etc. Also, I seem to be allergic to cherries. But I had already bitched about being sick, so I couldn't start bitching about the cherries too, so I had to sit there with a swollen throat until it was time to leave. It was like being in a song by Sugarhill-gang.

I'm back in London tomorrow, and I'm going to Sweden in a week. I'm really excited about it. I'm sorry that the pictures aren't coming, I still haven't gotten paid. Hopefully on Friday, god willing.

No comments: