Monday, July 28, 2008

I'm Swedish. Can't you tell?

Here are some pictures from this last week in Sweden. I had almost forgotten how much fun I have when I go back. Almost. Oh, and congratulations on your wedding, Hanna and Marcus. Best of luck to you and baby Edith. I am now officially out of disposable cameras, and I don't know where I can get new ones.

me and grandma.


I'm trying to become a photographer. This last picture is proof of the fact that I have no fucking idea of what I'm doing.
// R

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

svar: jag har en (äldre) pojkvän som läst face, sedan många många år!

robmonZter said...

han bra bra smak! face är den bästa tidningen som gjorts, hittills

Anonymous said...

vad fin du var på bröllopet jönsis, du borde klä upp dig oftare

robmonZter said...

din kåthet på kostymer och finkläder börjar bli lite beyond