Monday, January 25, 2010

you look ridiculous. everyone thinks so.

People that spend a lot of money on their weddings, are everything that's wrong with the world. I'm not against marriage as such; If two monkey retards need judicial confirmation of their delusions, I'm not one to object. After all, it does not have a direct impact on my life. If it did, I would not be a photographer. I would be a marriage monkey retard bounty hunter.



Seriously, who the fuck can eat a cake that size? It's bigger than most Japanese cars. If you MUST invite 200 people to your dumb circus, tell them to bring their own food? Make a cardboard band, then pay one DJ instead of 11 "musicians", and distribute disposable cameras to random people at the wedding. I've said this before: There's no need for you to pay a non-creative moron 4 000 dollars to take pictures of shit that he doesn't care about, just because he owns a digital SLR.



Obviously, one could argue that wedding money should be put to better use, to help less fortunate people, but that part is not what pisses me off. I don't flatter myself to think that I have the right to pass that kind of judgment, since I don't donate to charity either. What pisses me off, is that the spectacle of weddings is so tacky and stupid. People dress the same, use the same locations, eat the same things. The nearest form of creativity would be ties that don't match. And that would never happen. A 5 000 dollar wedding dress could easily be compared to a
5 000 dollar condom. You use it the same amount of times, and if you're a marriage monkey retard, you'll probably pass it on to your children. My point is: It doesn't matter how much money you spend on your wedding, people will still have a blast. So will you.



Hey, remember that time when you looked like fucking idiots? I do. It was that time that was supposed to be the best day of your life.

No comments: