Saturday, May 10, 2008

Kraftwerk after all

I'm really starting to enjoy Kraftwerk more and more. The music is a parody, but definitely a good one. Also, I'm starting to get more and more annoyed with Guy-Manuel & Thomas and I'll never get pissed off at someone for copying daft punk again, since that's basically what Daft Punk are doing already. I mean, Kraftwerk released "Man Machine" in like 1980 and in 2004, Daft decided to be highly original with their concept of "Human Robot". What they needed for that little creativity-flash was basically a thesaurus. Not to mention Kraftwerk's song "We are the robots", which was released when Thomas & Guy Manuel were still young enough to accidentally play Da Funk on one of their toy instruments. 

We're still in Santa Barbara with Max, although he left to go watch a softball game with Sheila, so it's just me and Linus. I think the plan is to meet up with Jakob on Wednesday, then conduct a road trip to San Diego etc from the 15th to the 20th. Then we might visit Holly in L.A before splitting up, I'll go to San Francisco again, Jakob & Linus are going to New York. I'm not sure, I just know that I have to translate a stupid fucking feature for a Disney movie and that sucks. 

NOW, to a more urgent issue. What mythical creatures would I prefer to ride? I'm currently reading the Narnia books, and Aslan is definitely one of them. Also, definitely Shere Khan from The jungle book. Number one would obviously be the dog-ish creature from Neverending story, you know the one that looks like a mix between a dog, Mick Jagger and a retard. 

CVS fucked up the development of my last pictures, you'll have to wait until next week to see them. I hate CVS, I'm definitely naming my kid Wahlgreen's. Last night, me and Linus listened to a couple of Swedish classics. Everyone who is not from Sweden: I wouldn't click the video below, I'm just saying.



p.s I'm naming my dog Cornelius. For sure.

3 comments:

Dave said...

"NOW, to a more urgent issue. What mythical creatures would I prefer to ride?"

I love you.

Anonymous said...

"sarah" är så mycket bättre.

xoxo

Anonymous said...

SHIT. jag insåg just vad "shere khan" betyder. shere=lejon på persiska (även mjölk men det skiter vi i nu) och khan=TYP kung fast inte riktigt, men ändå nån mäktig.
så liksom lejonkung!!! och det är ju ett lejon!! amagad, titta på mig - jag kan persiska!!

(obs, ovanstående är ingen diss mot varken shere khan, världens lejon och persiskan. så alla internetspioner kan pusta ut!)