Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Bedbugs and Leo

I woke up in the middle of the night because A. the train outside of my window runs 24/7 B. My bedbugs won't leave me the fuck alone. Because of this, I am now officially exhausted.

I'm starting my new job/internship tomorrow. Can't say I'm too nervous since the woman who interviewed me basically creamed in her pants when I told her I'm swedish. It's funny how people react when I tell them I'm from Sweden. 1. They ALWAYS say: "really?" 2. They always look at me with eyes that say: "Well, aren't you a lucky yet slightly out of placed bastard?". I know I am, thanks.

I watched The Basketball Diaries today with Mike, a definite favourite among the many "heroin-funky-Larry-Clark-wasted-potential" movies. It's actually not a Larry Clark flick but could easily be one. One of Leo DiCaprios stronger performances, definitely.

Oh, and also Motorola has a new ad on the side of a huge ass building on 9th av(I think). Me like.

1 comment:

Dave said...

Hey cool blog, I'll be sure to check in here regulary! But what is robmonzter a reference to?

greetings from Jeff, CA